Ingredients for 2 servings
- 1 Persian salt block
- 8 shrimps
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat the Persian salt block slowly (on ceramic glass cooktop, electric hotplate, electric or gas grill, in the oven or on the charcoal grill).
- Chop the garlic finely and mix with parsley, basil, lemon juice, 2 tablespoons olive oil and pepper to a herb dip.
- Oil the shrimps and fry briefly on the hot Persian salt block on both sides. Serve shrimps with herb dip.